Gen X Marks The Spot: Be The Hero In Your Own Story
We Are Generation X
Born somewhere between 1961 and 1981, we are smart, adaptable, resourceful, fiercely independent, and ambitious. We value freedom and diversity. We prefer to do things on our terms.
We are the perfect candidates for creating our own destiny.
So why do so many of us find ourselves here…?
The alarm goes off.
You slam the snooze button, cringing at the thought of opening your eyes. Getting out of bed is even more of a monumental task.
Oh, God. Groundhog Day.
You look at the person lying next to you and wonder how you got here. Or, you wonder why you have no one there at all.
You then remember the job you are getting up for. It’s sucking the life out of you, but you need the cash. So you drag yourself there every morning.
If you want to make sure that the rest of your life does not feel like this, then download my free e-book now to find out –
- The 5 key areas you have control over that are critical to turning your life around
- The biggest lie you are probably telling yourself every day
- The Top 5 life regrets and how to avoid them
- Why you don’t need to read any other books on finding your life purpose
- Why you will remain in mediocrity if you don’t acknowledge your strengths
This book may forever change your thinking about the second half of your life
If you want to stop living on auto-pilot, stop settling for less, and become the hero in your own story, then sign up now and get
Gen X Marks The Spot:
Be The Hero In Your Own Story